Is there every a “right time”? Do you just think your timing is off? Do you have time to do the thing you’d love to do? Or do you use time as an excuse?
I now know that if you want something done just give it to a busy person! Time is used by many as an excuse. When my children say they haven’t had time – the retort they get is that they simply have not made it a priority – so choose, but don’t blame! We all have the same 24 hours in a day, the only difference is what we choose to do with it!
My lovely sister in law has 4 boys under 10 years old, she is probably one of the most effective people I know! 🙂 She works, runs a large house, married to my brother who travels with work quite a lot. She posted this at 7:30am on FB this morning:
“1 Weetabix in warm milk, 2 Weetabix in hot milk, 1 glass of orange, 1 glass of cold milk, 1 cup of warm milk, 1 glass of water, 1 earl grey, 1 tea, mini Weetabix in cold milk, mini Weetabix in hot milk, 1 bowl of cornflakes, 1 bowl of clusters, 2 portions of scrambled egg, smoked salmon and brown toast, 1 bowl of porridge…….and breathe!”
Work, family, relationships, holidays, new & old opportunities, friends, lovers – I love this quote – hope you do too!
“It’s always about timing. If it’s too soon, no one understands. If it’s too late, everyone’s forgotten.” Anna Wintour
Have a brilliant day and stay in touch..
- RT @CliftonLadies: Ladies - are you booked in for our next event on Thursday 9th November? #networking #thebristollawfirm 3 days ago
- RT @FreelanceMum01: Our fab #sponsor @lindadaviescarr wrote this blog lindadaviescarr.com/2017/10/17/wha… What terms do you use or not? #mumpreneur #m… 3 days ago
- The Key to Getting All You Want? Discipline jimrohn.com/getting-discip… via @OfficialJimRohn 3 days ago
- “You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself.” -Jim Rohn 3 days ago
- Lets get together and hang out together. I'm your biggest cheerleader and your greatest advocate #fearless… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago