Is there every a “right time”? Do you just think your timing is off? Do you have time to do the thing you’d love to do? Or do you use time as an excuse?
I now know that if you want something done just give it to a busy person! Time is used by many as an excuse. When my children say they haven’t had time – the retort they get is that they simply have not made it a priority – so choose, but don’t blame! We all have the same 24 hours in a day, the only difference is what we choose to do with it!
My lovely sister in law has 4 boys under 10 years old, she is probably one of the most effective people I know! 🙂 She works, runs a large house, married to my brother who travels with work quite a lot. She posted this at 7:30am on FB this morning:
“1 Weetabix in warm milk, 2 Weetabix in hot milk, 1 glass of orange, 1 glass of cold milk, 1 cup of warm milk, 1 glass of water, 1 earl grey, 1 tea, mini Weetabix in cold milk, mini Weetabix in hot milk, 1 bowl of cornflakes, 1 bowl of clusters, 2 portions of scrambled egg, smoked salmon and brown toast, 1 bowl of porridge…….and breathe!”
Work, family, relationships, holidays, new & old opportunities, friends, lovers – I love this quote – hope you do too!
“It’s always about timing. If it’s too soon, no one understands. If it’s too late, everyone’s forgotten.” Anna Wintour
Have a brilliant day and stay in touch..
- RT @ariannahuff: The right commute can lengthen your life goo.gl/CWvva6 4 hours ago
- Check out my blog > How to Manage Email Stress: 4 simple tips to take the stress away! DELETE, DO, DELEGATE & DEFER! lindadaviescarr.com/2017/01/15/4-d… 5 hours ago
- AIM HIGH. WORK HARD. DREAM BIG. BELIEVE IN YOURSELF! #masterfixer #businesscoach #bristol https://t.co/2sS9JjLyrb 8 hours ago
- Lovely colours in clifton today. https://t.co/7DMomFmLPW 10 hours ago
- * REVIEW* REFRESH * REVIVE * YOUR 2017 BUSINESS GOALS! #bristol #businesscoaching #masterfixer… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 10 hours ago