Is there every a “right time”? Do you just think your timing is off? Do you have time to do the thing you’d love to do? Or do you use time as an excuse?
I now know that if you want something done just give it to a busy person! Time is used by many as an excuse. When my children say they haven’t had time – the retort they get is that they simply have not made it a priority – so choose, but don’t blame! We all have the same 24 hours in a day, the only difference is what we choose to do with it!
My lovely sister in law has 4 boys under 10 years old, she is probably one of the most effective people I know! 🙂 She works, runs a large house, married to my brother who travels with work quite a lot. She posted this at 7:30am on FB this morning:
“1 Weetabix in warm milk, 2 Weetabix in hot milk, 1 glass of orange, 1 glass of cold milk, 1 cup of warm milk, 1 glass of water, 1 earl grey, 1 tea, mini Weetabix in cold milk, mini Weetabix in hot milk, 1 bowl of cornflakes, 1 bowl of clusters, 2 portions of scrambled egg, smoked salmon and brown toast, 1 bowl of porridge…….and breathe!”
Work, family, relationships, holidays, new & old opportunities, friends, lovers – I love this quote – hope you do too!
“It’s always about timing. If it’s too soon, no one understands. If it’s too late, everyone’s forgotten.” Anna Wintour
Have a brilliant day and stay in touch..
- Manager in charge of payroll paid herself an extra £42,000 bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-n… 10 hours ago
- Need more clients? Book your FREE stratgey call with the #masterfixer ow.ly/cEM130dW60C 10 hours ago
- RT @FreelanceMum01: @lindadaviescarr What did the stamp say to the envelope? 📮 Stick with me and we will go places! #NationalTellAJokeDay 15 hours ago
- Why Facebook Live with be huge for your business in 2017. wp.me/p2U2H9-kR ow.ly/hd5X30dW6bz 16 hours ago
- #WednesdayWisdom The most important thing in communication is to hear what isn't being said. - Peter Drucker https://t.co/xdQ6rH98ZB 22 hours ago